Loans with permanent residence permit

With you will find a professional financial service provider and you will benefit from the Switzerland credit market.

Loans with permanent residence permit​

Financing options for holders of a Permit B​

As a holder of a residence permit (Permit B) in Switzerland, you have the possibility to apply for a loan under certain conditions. KRED offers you suitable solutions and supports you in financing your projects. This allows you to finance your needs and projects even if you do not hold Swiss citizenship.

Requirements for a loan with Permit B

To obtain a loan as a holder of a residence permit, you must have had a valid B permit for at least six months or a full year. If you have been living in Switzerland for less than six months, you cannot apply for a personal loan. The credit conditions change to your advantage if you have already lived in Switzerland for more than one year. In addition, you must have a sufficient credit rating to be able to reliably repay the monthly installments.

More flexibility and lower interest rates​​

A loan for people with a residence permit offers various benefits for non-Swiss citizens living in Switzerland and can be tailored to your individual financial needs. We offer flexible repayment options, giving you the choice between a longer term with lower monthly payments or a shorter term with faster repayment. In addition, you can take advantage of lower interest rates to lower the overall cost of your loan and reduce your monthly payment burden. With a loan for people with Permit B, you can simplify your finances and realize your projects.

Flexible terms

You can adjust the term of the loan to your individual financial needs and thus lower the monthly installments or shorten the loan term.

Uncomplicated processing

With us, you can easily and quickly submit your loan application online.

Favorable interest rates

We offer attractive interest rates for your loan with residence permit.

Apply now for your loan at KRED and benefit from our favorable interest rates and flexible terms!

Frequently asked questions

Yes, taking into account certain conditions, you can apply for a loan at KRED. You must be in possession of a valid residence permit for at least half a year. Furthermore, you must be of legal age and have a minimum income of CHF 2,700.

If you have had a valid Permit B for more than twelve months, there is no maximum amount of credit you can apply for with KRED. Your maximum loan amount is influenced by various factors, such as your income, credit rating and financial needs.

At KRED, we strive to provide our customers with a response to their loan application as quickly as possible. Normally, you will receive a response within the shortest possible time to discuss the details of the loan agreement. After the conclusion of the credit agreement, the legally required two-week cancellation period begins. After that, the loan is disbursed.