Loans with permanent residence permit​ C

With you will find a professional financial service provider and you will benefit from the Switzerland credit market.

Loans with permanent residence permit​​

Financing options for holders of a Permit C

If you live in Switzerland and have a permanent residence permit (C permit), you can apply for a loan from KRED as a non-Swiss citizen. As a holder of a Permit C, you have the same rights as Swiss citizens in terms of credit conditions and therefore no further restrictions. This means that you can benefit from the same advantages and conditions as Swiss citizens. You do not have to worry that your approval will put you at a disadvantage when it comes to borrowing.

Basic requirements for a loan with Permit C

To obtain a loan, you need a regular income and a positive credit check, as is the case with Swiss citizens. In addition, you must have a permanent residence permit and have resided in Switzerland for at least six months.

Depending on the type of permit, theremay be other requirements for a loan. For example, if you have a C permit under a work permit, you must have a permanent employment contract. If, on the other hand, you have a C permit under a family reunification permit, you must have lived in Switzerland for at least one year.

Advantages of a loan with Permit C

One of the biggest advantages is the ability to borrow money quickly and easily to cope with unforeseen expenses or financial bottlenecks. In addition, KRED customers benefit from transparent terms and fair interest rates tailored to their individual creditworthiness.

Same credit conditions as for Swiss citizens

With a settlement permit, you are on an equal footing with Swiss citizens in terms of credit conditions.

Flexible repayment

You can choose between a longer term with lower monthly payments or a shorter term with faster repayment.

Universally applicable

A Permit C loan gives you the freedom to use your money for a variety of purposes, including buying a car, renovating your home or moving to a larger apartment.

Contact us and apply for your loan today if you have a Permit C!

Frequently asked questions

For a loan with a permanent residence permit, you need a regular income, a positive credit score, a Permit C and a stay of at least six months in Switzerland. Depending on the type of permanent residence permit, other requirements may also apply.

The amount of the loan depends on several factors, such as your income, credit score and financial needs.

After you have submitted a loan application to KRED, our staff will process it as quickly as possible. The legally prescribed period of two weeks for revocation begins after the conclusion of the credit agreement. After this period has expired, the loan will be disbursed.